STEAMBASE STEAM EYEMASK
Tired, dry eyes? Relieve and relax dry eyes with thermal spring water steam in just 20 minutes.
Directions: Read all directions and warnings before use
- Remove eye mask from pouch
- The mask begins to warm up as soon as the pouch is opened. Use immediately after opening.
- Tear the ear straps along the perforation
- Place the white-colored side of the mask on the eyes with the notched edge positioned over your nose and hook the straps around your ears.
- Relax for 10-20 minutes.
- Read all warnings before use
- External Use only
- Do not microwave
Precaution before use:
- Do not use this product if you have an eye ailment, inflammation, wound, swelling, rash, or any other skin problem around the eyes.
- Check with your doctor before using this product if you are sensitive to heat, have diminished sensitivity to heat, or are receiving medical treatment.
Precaution for use:
- Stop using the eye mask immediately when you feel that it is too hot, you feel any pain or discomfort. If you develop rashes, persistent redness, and itching, or any other skin changes around the eyes, stop usage and consult a doctor. Do not use with other eye masks etc. before using this eye mask. Keep eyes closed and do not press the eye mask against your eyes during application. Eye mask may cause smudging or removal of makeup. Do not use a damaged eye mask. Do not reuse the mask after it has cooled down. Do not use a microwave to heat up the eye mask. When the skin is warmed up, they may be temporary redness or itching. The exact temperature and duration may vary depending on the environment. The warmth may feel pronounced in cold conditions. Under some conditions, the steam produced may cause the eye mask to puff up. This will not affect use.
Storage and disposal instructions:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Eye mask may not heat up if pouch is scratched
- Keep away from direct sunlight, high temperature, and heat source (heaters, etc)
- For disposal, ensure the eye mask has cooled. Keep away from any flammable material.
[Ingredients] Out-sheet: non-woven fabric; Heat Cell: Iron patch, Thermal spring water, Sodium chloride, Melatonin, Fragrance