Purederm Galaxy Diamond Glitter Blue Mask, 1ct 0.35oz
Purederm Galaxy Diamond Glitter Violet Mask is a luxury therapy peel-off mask with Diamond and sparkling glitters. This holographic sparkling mask has a unique formula containing Amethyst, Super Berry Complex and other emollient ingredients that provide vitality and shine for the skin which has lost its elasticity due to their excellent antioxidant effect. Galaxy Diamond Glitter Violet Mask is a facial firming mask that allows you to feel the joy of glittering & coloring while using the mask. Feel the magic of Purederm's Glitter Mask.
- Before use, rub the surface of the pouch to mix the contents well.
- Thoroughly cleanse face.
- Open sachet and apply the mask in a thin & even layer.
- Leave for approximately 15-20 Minutes until it has completely dried, then slowly peel off (never PULL) the mask starting from the bottom of your face.
- Rinse with water to remove any residue
- Avoid using on blemishes, pimples, irritated or sunburned skin.
- Stop using if skin becomes red, swollen, or itchy during and after use. If pain persists after mask is peeled off and above signs occur, discontinue immediately and consult your doctor.
- Keep out of eyes. If eye contract, rinse with water.
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
Water(Aqua), Polyvinyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Methylpropanediol, PVP, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Ruby Powder, Sapphire Powder, Pearl Power, Amethyst Powder, Tourmaline, Diamond Powder, Nephrite Powder, Mica, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, CI 77499, Peat Water, Acacia Senegal Gum, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Hydroxypropyl Methycellulose, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Aluminium (CI 77000), Polyurethane-11, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyvinyl Acetate, Silica Silylate, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Illincium Verum (Anlse) Fruit Extract, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Capryly Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum)