epielle Deep Cleansing Charcoal Nose Strips
epielle Deep Cleansing Activated Charcoal Nose Strips provide a one-step cleansing treatment specifically designed to unclog pores and lift away unwanted blackheads. The purified activated charcoal acts like a magnet, drawing out deep-dwelling impurities without over-drying your skin. You'll feel a dramatic difference from the deep cleansing effect of the charcoal, leaving your skin looking and feeling fresh.
How to Use
1. Thoroughly wash your face, making sure that it is free of any creams, lotions, or make-up.
2. Dry hands, then open the packet and peel the strip off from the plastic liner. Use opened packet promptly so strip peels easily from the liner.
3. Thoroughly wet your nose with water. If the nose is not wet enough, the strip may not stick and may not be as effective.
4. Apply the strip to the moistened nose area with the shiny side facing your skin. Press down and smooth out air bubbles, ensuring good contact with skin.
5. Let the strip dry for 10 to 15minutes. The strip should feel stiff as it dries. Depending on humidity, climate or perspiration, leave on slightly shorter or longer.
6. After the strip id dried slowly and carefully peel off the strip starting the edges, pulling toward the center. If there is any residue, rinse off with water.
1. Avoid using on sunburned, blemished, or pimply skin.
2. Avoid using on skin sensitive to tapes, bandages, or peel-off masks.
3. Use only on the nose. (Do not use on around the eyes)
4. Use 1-2 times weekly. (Allow a 3-day interval between usage)
5. IF the strip adheres too strongly to the skin or is painful to remove, wet the strip thoroughly until strip slides off easily.
6. Keep away from children.
Alcohol Denat., Vinyl Caprolactam/VP/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Water, Silica, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Charcoal Powder, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) PPEG-12 Allyl Either, PEG-12, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Allantoin, Glycerin, Fragrance, Limonene, Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499)