epielle®Watermelon Jelly Mask, 1ct
epielle® Watermelon Jelly Mask The naturally derived hydrogel jelly sheet firmly adheres to the contours of the face, while delivering amino-rich extracts directly into the skin. The watermelon essence is also packed with papaya extract and hyaluronic acid to effectvely hydrate, soothe and refresh skin. Take better care of your skin with epielle®
- After cleansing, use toner to refine skin texture.
- Peel white film backing from the mask sheet and discard.
- Place pink hydrogel mask on the face and peel off the clear plastic backing and discard.
- Remove the mask after 10-20 minutes and gently pat to allow the remaining formula to absorb into skin.
- Follow up with additional skin care products depending on your skin condition.
- Avoid using on blemishes, pimples, irritated or sunburned skin.
- Stop using if skin becomes red, swollen, or itchy during and after use. If pain persists after mask is peeled off and above signs occur, discontinue immediately and consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Water, Glycerin, Methylpropanddiol, Chondrus Crispus Extracgt, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum, Xanthan Gum, Allantoin, Portulaca oleracea Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemon grass) Extract, Vaccinum Angustifolium (blueberry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Rasberry)Fruit Extract, Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawberry)Fruit Extract, Vaccnium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry)Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya(Papaya) Fruit Extract, Citrullus Lanatus(Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Chloride, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cellulose Gum, Sucrose, Red227 (Cl 17200), 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Disodium EDTa, Fragrance
We Also Recommend
epielle® 2 in 1 Interchangeable Sponge & Brush Head, 1ct (Compare to Real Techniques)