Brr! Let epielle® Snowman Mask protect your skin from the cold! Honey and floral essences moisturize and soothe skin against the dry and cold air. Formulated without parabens, sulfates and phthalates. Take better care of your skin with epielle®
- Wash your face. Apply as desired.
- Remove the mask from package and unfold.
- Apply the sheet mask on the face. Smooth out the mask gently to fit the contours of your face. You may pull the mask upwards around the jawline for lifting effect.
- Remove the mask after 15-20 min.
- To remove the mask, peel off slowly starting from the edges.
- Gently massage excess serum onto the face for faster absorption.
- Avoid using on blemishes, pimples, irritated or sunburned skin.
- Stop using if skin becomes red, swollen, or itchy during and after use. If pain persists after mask is peeled off and above signs occur, discontinue immediately and consult your doctor.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Water, Glycerin, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Honey Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyethlcellulose, PEG-14M, Allantoin, Erythritol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance