Pure-Aid Sports Tape 1.5in x 8yds, 1Roll (Compare to Band-aid)
- Protects and supports
- Breathable cloth tape
- Protects joints from injury or sprains
- Provides support and accelerates recovery after injury
- Latex Free
- Compare to Johnson & Johnson Sports Tape
- 1.5in x 8yds - 1 Roll
Direction for use
- Apply to skin that has been thoroughly cleansed and free of hair
- Place tape on skin and smooth evenly, elimination wrinkles or bumps which may lead to skin irritation
Finger taping: Place a gauze pad between the fingers. Wrap a strip of tape around the fingers between the first joint and knuckle. Place a second strip between the knuckle and lowest finger joint.
Wrist taping: Use a circular motion to wrap tape around wrist.
- Place anchor strips around lower calf. Place 5-6 stirrup type strips from one side of leg to the other attaching to anchor strip on each side. Then add a series of strips above the ankle to hold the stirrup strips in place.
- To lock the heel, wrap the tape around the arch of the foot, then the heel and ankle. Repeat this in a "figure 8" pattern.
- Spiral the tape up the leg for more support.