Pure-Aid Non Aspirin Pain Relief Extra Strength Tablet, 40ct (Compare to Tylenol)
Use temporarily relieves minor aches and pins due to
- The common cold
- Premenstrual and mensrual cramps
- Minor pain of arthritis
- Muscular aches
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Adults and Children 12 years and older:
- Take two tablets every 4 to 6 hours.
- Do not take more than 12 tablets in any 24 hours.
- Do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor.
- Children 6-11 years:
- Take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last. Do not take more than 5 tablets in 24 hours.
- Do more use for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor.
- Children under 6 years:
- Do not use this adult product in children under 6 years of age.
- This will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage.