Pure-Aid No-Drip Original Nasal Decongestant Spray, 0.5 oz (Compare to Afrin)
- Fast relief for stuffy noses
- Soothes as it relieves
- 12 hour relief pump mist
- Compare to Afrin Original Nasal Spray active ingredient
- Made in Korea
- 0.5 fl oz(15ml)
- Shake well before use
- To spray, remove the clear plastic cap
- Hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. If this is the first time you are using the pump, spray several times into the air until you get a fine mist. If you have not used the pump for 14 days, spray several times into the air before using again.
- Insert nozzle into nostril. Spray upward while breathing in through the nose. Repeat in other nostril.
- Wipe nozzle clean after use. Put clear plastic cap back on the bottle.
- Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24 hour period.
- Adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision)
- 2 or 3 spray in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours
- Children under 6 years of age
- Ask a doctor
- Store at room temperature (59° to 86°F)
- Retain carton for future reference on full labeling
More in this Collection
Back To Body Care